each game had own chat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• each game had own chat

i think it are good if all games had only it games member chat no matter play you phone or computer
      if some one report chat message staff can look how reported thing gone via logs

it are more better information chanel than newspaper or messages to time spending talking

please fix my suggestion if it neeed fix or ask more information
    • Temex92 wrote:

i think it are good if all games had only it games member chat no matter play you phone or computer
      if some one report chat message staff can look how reported thing gone via logs

it are more better information chanel than newspaper or messages to time spending talking

please fix my suggestion if it neeed fix or ask more information
      Yes I agree and each game has an independent chat so that people will not have to talk to others in the GLOBAL chat about their game.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • hello,
      i'm not sure if either of you guys know but there used to be in-game chat for individual games, it was taken down however because it wasn't able to be monitored properly and people would break and abuse chat resulting in way to many reports staff could deal with at the time.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I personally don't think so, we still just don't have the manpower currently to monitor chat, if it was a game chat for each individual chat at least one member if staff would have to join each game to monitor it and to help with this point once a game is filled up the system automatically makes a new one. We just simply don't have the manpower to do that and the same problem would happen again, people in chat would break rule and abuse it and a flood of reports that staff still wouldn't be able to keep up with.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Tbh I disagree, it just ruins the environment of the game especially with the current lack of players using the newspaper furthermore, the private messages. It is not really realistic, think of it like you are in the shape with all those private messages, alliences, daily newspapers and you hear bunch of stylish people chatting on the mountain in a safe place covered with huge walls...

Ok maybe i went too far but you get it, should be more realistic then that,eh?

Also I doubt some people would be willing to check the chat frequently to see news for their game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by h4zel ().

• Dante Bugler1 wrote:

hello,
      i'm not sure if either of you guys know but there used to be in-game chat for individual games, it was taken down however because it wasn't able to be monitored properly and people would break and abuse chat resulting in way to many reports staff could deal with at the time.
      If you have an issue in the chat, tell players to press the "report button"I do not think you look at all the chats all the time...If there IS insulting in Global chat, and mods are not there at the time, when they come back, they do not know because the chat memory is tiny...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader