Frontline Maps?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frontline Maps?

I am very new, just became a Frontline Pioneer today. I joined a Beta Game, Clash of Nations 2904929, the only available game was that one. Is there only 1 game at a time for FP's? And are there any other maps like 100 player maps or Historic Maps or are they all Clash of Nations?

EDIT:

I talked to a mod and understand everything now. You can ignore the above post.

Thank you for reading the post. Have a great day!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boozo

Azz3kiev

Frontline Pioneer
    Bytro Labs | EN Server

Call of War Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post was edited 1 time, last by Boozo ().

• EDIT:

I talked to a mod and understand everything now. You can ignore the above post.
    Boozo

Azz3kiev

Frontline Pioneer
    Bytro Labs | EN Server

Call of War Player

• Ryan are you frontline’s pioneer
    Boozo

Azz3kiev

Frontline Pioneer
    Bytro Labs | EN Server

Call of War Player