The development seems to drive wrong way?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The development seems to drive wrong way?

I didn't join v1.5 test because I left on November. And I view CoW Steam page yesterday. I saw some update coming out. But after this game published a long time. I think development going the wrong way. I saw different models of anti tank today. It's a good thing, but I suspect the unit detail still uncorrect. This game should be the "realistic" war game. But before long long ago, Chinese units used Japanese units. After that, it using German skin. Modeling is truely a hard work, I know. But could dev team change unit pictures and label descriptions to make them correct? If the fix truely hard, maybe start from British, France first?

This game is always be claimed as a p2w game by many players. But I don't think so. Because this game should have better ways to get money; OK, the most important thing in this game is Time, without time, your nation basically...nothing. In my last game. I spend 16-20 hours per day, I don't like this game's rule. This game keep encourage players killing each others. Well, I just waiting, waiting other guys attacked me. So I often 1 vs 2 or 3, in last game, 1 vs 6 at the moment. 1 vs 6!!! Still survived until the end and earned gold(I still have a coalition member and 2 alliance members join wars very later). And I also destroyed N0.1 nation who buys gold and a normal player before total wars started. So, High Command, Gold? Actually important?

I played lots of game, in those top and best sell games, they may have some item have "High Command and Gold" functions. But most popular thing is new skin(or character), some cool staffs, When you read to this, You may think I'm strange because this game doesn't have any chacter setting. But there has hundreds of units right? Why don't dev team do more works on our favorite units in this game? Ya, I know. You can only produce 1 level unit at the time(For example, if you have Panzer II you can't produced Panzer I). What kind of setting is that? In my first battle, I had this question. Why can't we just produced all level of units after we research next level tech tree? If we can produced all units. Then devs can give each of units some cool skins, limited skins, event skins. Give High Command members to switch unit model. Chinese used German, France, British and USA type equipments. In Call of War, we can't see that.

The game said it will shape to realistic way. But 4 kinds of unit(German, Soviet, Japan, USA) are the same performance. Japanese tank is strong as USA tank? Hold on, I know you read to this, you may think about game balance. But I just ask one thing, when we started a game. The resource rate will be the same? Each path and joint cost same time? Why our favorite unit can't have different advantages in the game?

Last point, this game should have some functions to help those players who don't have too much time. How about something like...before enemy send artillerys to attack you. You can press a button. When they start bombing. The unit whose been hitted will move and attack artillerys directly?

I said this because I saw lots of players. They have lots of gold and time. And they think they are proud, better than other players. What I think is - this game is not actually different about good or weak. Because you have time, you win.

Sorry for my poor English:)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tasmine ().