My Rockets are really disappered

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Rockets are really disappered

Well, since I register the forum. I think I should also report last bug I found. In my last game, I fired lots of rockets. But there are around 10 rockets missing, MISSING!!!

When the first rocket missing, I reported it directly. Because I was attacked by 6 players!!!

My description is "my rocket fired to sky. Then it disappeared.". Something like that.

Official reply is

RE: [#AJO-871833]: [Bytro-Moderator] 2809068: [Bug Report]: Rocket problem

### Reply to the following message:

### [#AJO-871833]: [Bytro-Moderator] 2809068: [Bug Report]: Rocket problem - 9/9/19 - 09:07
      Greetings General,

There are many variables to war General, no matter how much we plan our battle tactics or how well our men prepare, things will never go as planned.

In Call of War we have what is known as the "X" Factor also known as the "possibility" factor for determining battle results. This is a randomly generated number that adds some randomness and excitement to a battle so nothing is ever the same and always something different to experience.

When you combine the X factor with terrain type, unit morale, tech level, unit numbers, forts, home defense, state based damage efficiency, etc. It will always ensure that battle results are never as predicted.

This battle calculator is a Key feature of the game coding work behind for all Bytro games, which is what makes these game enjoyable as no battle outcome is always the same and so not always predictable.

Rockets do not always hit their targets.

Kind Regards,

OK, I'm not blaming this guy. But my problem is rocket didn't hit the ground. After that around 9 rockets keep missing. Around 3-5 rockets like official reply said, missed the target.

I left around 2 months. Is this problem solved?
    • I find it is easy to lose sight of rockets after launch if you look away for a split second. Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean the rocket vanished.

Level 1 rockets can be shot down. Higher levels cannot.

Once launched there is a calculated travel time until impact at the targeted location. The progress of the animation on your display does not matter one bit.

The travel time of rockets generally allows moving units to escape the targeted area before impact, and thus suffer no damage.

As stated in the official reply from my staff, there is no guarantee of damage due to rockets or any other combat action.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<