Looking For Peace Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking For Peace Players

After v1.5 coming out, I think I can back to play few rounds again. The purpose is simple and clear. I 'm looking for players who don't attack active players. If have arguments when 2 players attacked a same place. We communicated first. If someone like to play peacely. Please give me a message or reply.

And I may start to play game until v1.5 plane bug fixed, it's truely a deadly bug. V1.5 should have something new things to learned.

I joined 6 games, 1 tutorial game(dropped), 5 defensive games, wins 2, losses 4, total played 494 hours.

Province captured ratio: 1.91. Player K/D ratio: 1.73.
    • What is the point of not attacking active players though...That is the only thing to "challenge you" AI are not as hard as normal players...
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • Nice idealism, but this is just a sophisticated and enhanced Risk type war-game ... Interesting that the developer has implemented a popularity factor to reduce surprise attacks- though this factor needs a bit of tweaking to reduce size of army as negative ... As for me, I'm just happy that nobody has been blown up by nukes in the 11 games I have played ... :tumbleweed:
    • New

Tasmine wrote:

I dont attack anyone. But I will identify who is invader; I may play next game with Ryan.
      Sounds like I will be kept busy. lol
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • New

At the beginning of the game it may be hard to avoid getting into a war, since all players are active ... Traditionally at the end of the game, when there may be only 4-5 active players, I try not to engage in war other active players- unless they have a large stack of umpteen units heading for me ... And I agree that game developer should give bigger gold rewards at end of game- to encourage people to stay until the end ... 8)