Looking For Peace Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You're playing one of two games.... CoW... or CoW Castle Builder.

Rules
      CoW - Kill'em All
      CoW Castle Builder - earn economic points and work towards accomplishment (ie build 1000 militia units which you would never do in a real game).

If you get enough players on board for a CoW-CB match... if you agreed that you can't invade Active Players Core Provinces... you'd have an interesting match.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"
    • OneNutSquirrel wrote:

You're playing one of two games.... CoW... or CoW Castle Builder.

Rules
      CoW - Kill'em All
      CoW Castle Builder - earn economic points and work towards accomplishment (ie build 1000 militia units which you would never do in a real game).

In reply to you OneNutSquirrel,

In my humble opinion, your comments are highly insulting to all players of the game. Everyone has their own strategy and way of playing. What works for you may not work for me and what works for me may not work for others. I ask you sir, who made you Judge, Jury and Executioner of other players game style? As I said in my above post, I don’t need to actively go out and attack other active players unprovoked as there are plenty of players like yourself that will attempt to attack me and then war is on. I would say most of the time, players that do this quickly find out they have bitten off more than they can chew. Keep in mind as well, that if you are part of a coalition, then you just made everyone in that coalition an enemy of mine.

I for one am not a player that just sits around and does nothing. Either way though, I do not believe you should be judging other players by the way they play. You might show a little dignity and respect to those other players. After all, if they didn’t play, then you would have nobody to battle against.

I will agree with you that I do not understand those that just sit in their core doing nothing other than build and never advancing. But I will also say that it is not my place to judge them on how they want to play the game and what kind of enjoyment they get from playing that way.

In the end, my humble opinion is a simple one. Those that criticize, throw out insults and put down other people are nothing more than a bully trying to make themselves feel better about who they are.
      Please accept my apology if anything I have posted here offended you as I meant no disrespect to you or anyone else. I am only trying to state that your post was not a very complimentary one to others that have a different style of play than yours.

With all due respect to everyone,

General cdub
    • My post made NO JUDGEMENT whatsoever. There is NO CRITICISM of either play style. In fact, a game where you could try out strategies, test different methods and tactics would be fun as I stated in my closing sentence, in such a game "you'd have an interesting match"

Yet you just judged me offensive... for expressing an opinion... I don't understand what it is with people these days, they want to be judgmental of everyone and everything, but anyone expressing any opinion is unworthy of doing so because it's judgmental.

Quite arrogant to assume you have any clue as to what might be "insulting to all players of the game" as I am one of those players and did not consider my post insulting or I would not have posted it. Are you suggesting I posted the above to insult myself as one of "all players?". Stick to judging your own actions and put aside your arrogance and presumptuousness that you have some right or authority to vomit your unsolicited criticisms on others.

If you like the suggestion, that's great, if you don't... I"m curious as to why.. but damning others opinions when you clearly have not understood what was being said.. is just pathetic.

As for your opinion, it is anything but humble... feigning something you clearly do not comprehend the meaning of,is just a sad statement on where society is today. Internets anonymity has brought about this nauseating scourge of criticism by those who think their opinions are worthy and therefore MUST be heard by everyone else AND it must be accepted as correct since they can do no wrong.

As for humility, it is an attribute OTHERS designate to you.. doing so yourself is the epitome of pride.

But we digress.... to repeat what I mentioned above... regarding a CoW Castle Builder Game...

OneNutSquirrel wrote:

you'd have an interesting match
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"
    • Greetings OneNutSquirrel,

Again, I apologize if I offended you in any way. If I misread your post and presumed it to mean one thing when it actually meant another, again, I am sorry for that.

As I stated, I meant no disrespect nor did I mean to upset you. There is no game though called Castle Builder. Just the same, it is what it is. We can just agree to disagree about the meaning of statements.

I will agree with you however to the state of our Society today. But sir, that is another subject all together.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and nothing but the best for the new year.

General cdub
    • Its just a normal discussion with some disagreements and misunderstanding but I do like the way they chat. They do things in a civil way and they discuss other than roast. I am positive that if the forum is like that, It will be great
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • OneNutSquirrel wrote:

You're playing one of two games.... CoW... or CoW Castle Builder.

Rules
      CoW - Kill'em All

If you get enough players on board for a CoW-CB match... if you agreed that you can't invade Active Players Core Provinces... you'd have an interesting match.
      I'm actually playing CoW-sheep with wolf skin. I still not invade others and take 4 wins from 8 games, random players. Pretty cool I guess. But if this game allow me to play Castle Builder, give me more kinds of buildings to build. I wil be glad.

Because I just finish a game. Now I have time to explain my peace style.

-Not attack others until they attacked me or do something obviously to prepare attack(especially at begining)

-If someone attacked me and their coalition not pretend to help their allie. I will not revenge them.

-I will help allie(even share map) if they attacked by others.

-I will not help allies if they attack others first. But I can defend their homeland.

-I may give the one who attack me chance to survive if he/she can satisfied the conditions I made.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tasmine ().