Need advice on strategies after a rival develops a Nuclear Reactor & On Way to Nuclear Bomb

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need advice on strategies after a rival develops a Nuclear Reactor & On Way to Nuclear Bomb

Currently been fortunate to be on a winning streak on my 12th game on the lower boards, but ...

.. I need advice on strategies after a potential rival in a neighboring country- currently in friendly terms- develops a Nuclear Reactor & On Way to Nuclear Bomb. Should I trust him? ... I have a larger army, so should I attack before he goes nuclear? ... ?(
    • gusv wrote:

Currently been fortunate to be on a winning streak on my 12th game on the lower boards, but ...

.. I need advice on strategies after a potential rival in a neighboring country- currently in friendly terms- develops a Nuclear Reactor & On Way to Nuclear Bomb. Should I trust him? ... I have a larger army, so should I attack before he goes nuclear? ... ?(
      Which and Which country? If he does have a nuclear reactor, you can start attacking and find a way to destroy it. Espionage/rockets/similar things.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • How about you seperate your troops into many devisions. send them to the nearby city or path. How many troops does this "neighboring country" have? Do they gathering troops on the border? You can also send large number of air planes on his nuclear reactor.

Try to gather information first. In 2 of my games. I collected information from my enemy coalition members by conversation.
    • Planes might get shot down and will be suspicious. Nuclear reactor may be a bit too far away (Out of range) He has more troops, suggest gathering in border and sea areas and get ready for incoming attack
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Not far! Pretty close to my border- to the point that I could not help but notice (other than World Herald report) ... More will be revealed within 24 hrs from now, after I implement all that good advice you guys have given me ... :)
    • World Herald read ...
      "Nuclear Reactor Development Controversy Leads to War

Over a day after Italy warning with its displeasure on the development of a nuclear reactor in Belgrade, possibly leading to development of nuclear weapons, Italy declared war on Romania (who owned most of Yugoslavia in 39 map). Italy feels that possible development of nuclear weapons- coupled with Romania's rich rare material resources- so close to the homeland is a threat to its national security."

Note: Romanian threat was eliminated with rockets, bombers, artillery, infantry, tanks, and warships within 18 hrs of start of war. Was surprised to see military was not more then 20 regiments, but economy was well developed.
    • I recently had my first experience defending against nukes. In my case it was nuclear bombers. Turned out the nuclear bomberss were easily shot down by my fighters in direct attacks. Looking at the cost of developing nukes, and their actual combat value, I think they are a losing strategy. Although, my experience with them is limited.
    • Nuclear Bombers are quite easy targets for AA, you only need about 5-6 fighters or AA units to take them down. get a big enough stack, and they will go down in flames. Using spies is the best way to prevent this disaster, if its right across from your border, and he is going to attack you anyways, just send in all the spies you can spare as soon as you notice it. Have some strat bombers in reserve so you can strike it when you come in range.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."