Troop location marker

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troop location marker

I suggest to add a black or other well visible point (also visible for complete colorblind ppl like me) for the exact location of troops on a road.

I really cant put troops together without major effort. very annoying in an otherwise very good development
    • This is a significant problem. The other day, I spent about 20 minutes trying to get three artillery units to stack together and finally gave up in disgust.

The 3D unit models are cute, but the novelty wears off quickly. Why don't we have the option to use symbols instead of graphics, as in Supremacy? The unit symbols are far easier to manipulate, and gameplay is ultimately a lot more important to most gamers than a bit of graphic glitz.
    • For me there's a very visible red point just above the exact area where the troops are, so I'm ok with that since it's useful when you need to atack.

Joe Bentleigh wrote:

This is a significant problem. The other day, I spent about 20 minutes trying to get three artillery units to stack together and finally gave up in disgust.
      You must press Ctrl while selcting all the troops you want to stack in some part of the map to do that.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • CTRL; pressing CTRL and selecting all of them doesnt help if you have arty already in position and want to add the others on it, without moving the ones already in position.

Red dot: really? no red dot there for me; cant find 1 even. big mistake by the devs. FIX THAT!
    • _Pontus_ wrote:

CTRL; pressing CTRL and selecting all of them doesnt help if you have arty already in position and want to add the others on it, without moving the ones already in position.

Red dot: really? no red dot there for me; cant find 1 even. big mistake by the devs. FIX THAT!
      I suppose you're talking about the artilleries already atacking any taget, if the arty is stopped shoting, you must press CTRL and hold the mouse above the arty position to unite them there.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.