Screen shift

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Screen shift

Something I’ve noticed on the mobile version tech menu screen. When you select the research tab, the menu appears. The first time you try to push a button on the menu, the entire menu shifts up. This causes a couple issues. First and most importantly if you try to exit, the menu shifts up causing you to hit the button to advance research using gold, frequently making me spend gold that I don’t want to spend. Secondly when you select a class, for example if I try to hit the infantry tab, the menu shifts up and it opens the armor tab. This causes me much frustration.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Unknown error likely means that you are using a picture file type that doesn’t work here.

Although generally iOS screenshots work fine for me, so I don’t know why you are having that problem.

Regarding the research menu issues, of course when you add an item to the research schedule it takes up space at the top of the screen. For closing the menu I recommend clicking the research tab at the BOTTOM of the screen again.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Unfortunately, this website is not part of the Call of War coded websites. It is just COW using this website as their forum. I have one that is similar. I am not sure, I think is is software generated.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader