Repair and heal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repair and heal

there must be something to Repair or heal unit if we can build a hospital to heal soldiers and a garage building to repair tanks and there must be some type of rank of when the unit fight it will rank up base about of exp in battle there are sertian unit that cant damage planes like atillary cant fire on planes bomber will pass on 1000 ft on your head how can soldier damage plane at that altitude if these things can change more in the future the game will be more awesome :thumbsup:
    • Many asked for this and it has been posted many times. I do not get why you can't produce new units, If you need to retreat them to the hospital, it will take way more time. Thus, you cannot possibly defeat a nation that has similar firepower as yours because every time you "hurt" an infantry unit, they come right back as full health...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I actually really like the idea, and I'll explain why:

1. I might not always want to build new units. Units take food and oil to produce, that I might just not have at that moment

2. I can't transport new units to the front- Often times, when doing a long range invasion, its hard to get reinforcments to wounded troops. This might help

3. Healing troops is quite slow.- At 15% of damage taken per day, it takes a week to heal no matter how much damage you take. This might help invasions go along quicker.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • But travel time is key. Sure, I can make a new tank in Germany faster than healing one. But if I am invading brazil, it will take me 3 days to ship it down there, and it's quite dangerous to do so.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • General Nightman wrote:

But travel time is key. Sure, I can make a new tank in Germany faster than healing one. But if I am invading brazil, it will take me 3 days to ship it down there, and it's quite dangerous to do so.
      Ah, I see that it will be useful for long distance attacking. But do you mean by adding the healing rate or by having hospitals? As you said in previous post, healing rate is too low. However, will this be unbalanced? Whenever a thing is changed in Call of War, they have to change something else to balance it so that it will not be easier to attack/defend.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader

• Chuck wrote:

No matter if you could heal / repair faster, easier, cheaper, not at all or otherwise .. -- ..there would be the same possibilities in the game for everyone, just as it already is .. -- .. so, the key is not the rate of healing but the avoidance of damage / losses ..
      .. therefore: Learn to fight better and you will need less healing !

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Chuck wrote:

No matter if you could heal / repair faster, easier, cheaper, not at all or otherwise .. -- ..there would be the same possibilities in the game for everyone, just as it already is .. -- .. so, the key is not the rate of healing but the avoidance of damage / losses ..
      .. therefore: Learn to fight better and you will need less healing !

No matter how good you are, every now and then you will lose health on some units, and come up against odds that will drain your stats. But it is a good point
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

• Field hospitals. Basically if there’s a unit in the province which has a field hospital it regains 3-5% of its morale every hour. Tho healing would be reduced to 1-2% per hour if the unit was fighting in the province. These things can be cheaper than dockyards but more expensive than barracks. And they should come in maybe 1-2 levels cuz you won’t want op field hospitals to heal ur troops in 6 hours
    • Units already have a natural rate of healing.

15% of the damaged portion is replenished at day change when your unit is on a province you own.

This means that a unit missing 10 hit points will gain 1.5 hit points.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<