Government decisions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Government decisions

Good or bad? 23
        Good (19) 83%
        Bad (4) 17%
      The Call of War devs should create a new mode for more experienced players that creates questions for how to govern your country. You could create laws make the people ration their food if you are losing some.There should also be an option to hold other players troops hostage, and if that player wants the troop/troops back they would have to pay. You could change your form of government from communist to a monarchy if you wanted too by choosing the correct answers.
      Please do the poll

The post was edited 1 time, last by JOHNCEANA370 ().

• I like the idea about hostages, where if the opposing side pays ransom, the ransomed troops spawn at the capital of the country at 50% health. Rationing food and ideology also sound good, but I doubt the devs'll be implementing either of them, they're just too busy with their absurd projects (implementing new troop models instead of removing the trade restrictions for example).
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vamaw ().

• I like the idea of hostages but it has been suggested many times but all denied...I sounds like hours of coding but... Why not? All I am worried about is another Call of War 1.5...I like the idea but I am not sure of others
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I very much agree with the idea ... even add topics such as political opinion of the country, (make a little more similar to HOI IV, those who have played it will understand me), this would make the game much more entertaining and improve the role play.

The creation of puppet states too, an idea mentioned several times that one day I would love to see.

Diplomacy with the IA countries, form alliances with them or even that they take the initiative by attacking another IA country or players, for a change.

The game still has a lot of ability to improve, and as someone who has played it for so long, I feel quite disappointed with its slow development.
      Make Chile Playable Again!
    • Consider the "Universe" this game is set in, and the time. WWII. How much, truly... how much difference was there between the "Types" of governments when it came to WAR.

You had 5 Major powers with a leader, giving orders on killing each other. They ALL took prisoners, they all researched, they all failed to protect the civilian populations. Granted, some more than others, but are those differences truly so significant that it would affect game play?

-How do you "Set a Governing Style" that would reflect USA having 40% of the Worlds manufacturing capacity at start of the war?
      -How do you counterbalance kamikaze units?
      -What would be the counterbalance for the USA's development of Nuclear power when they used German scientists to make those discoveries? Right now that is solved by limiting RM's and ANY nation can direct its own Technology Path.

In the Big Picture, it was allocation of resources and Diplomacy that won/lost the day. Those main factors are quite well represented.

There were no stands taken "During" WWII which changed any one government's performance or abilities during WWII which are not currently covered by Diplomacy and Research.

I'm not sure how you could change that and keep it balanced.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by OneNutSquirrel ().