1944: End Game 2,908,782

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1944: End Game 2,908,782

This was supposed to be an Event game at 2X the speed. As I started the game, I noticed that everything was at normal times. I reported this as a bug and got a response from Akiar. Here is his response.

Hello General cdub,

Thank you for your message. We are going adjusting this as soon as possible. Thanks for pointing it out.

Should you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
      Akiar
      Head of Customer Support

Bytro Labs GmbH
      Zirkusweg 2
      20359 Hamburg
      Germany
      bytro.com/career

Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 118884
      USt. ID.: DE263701383
      Geschäftsführer: Tobias Kringe, Christopher Lörken

We are now past the peace period time on day 2 with 6 1/2 hours to go before day 3. The game is still at normal speed. We have lost now 5 days at the speed it was supposed to be at. This has delayed building, research and while not a big deal as nobody has really moved, speed of unit travel. The game is also on a 28 day setting to end.

I joined this event game due to the faster speed. When will this be fixed or updated and will you reset the game clock or make adjustments to our builds and research?

General cdub
    • I am fairly sure that the 2x listing is a misprint which is what will be corrected.

There is no method of changing the speed of a game in progress that I am aware of.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Hey @General cdub,
      what Akira meant was that there was a mistake in the event description that we corrected. As VorlonFCW already stated correctly, there is no method to change the speed of a running event. The event was supposed to be 1x speed.

Sorry if that wasn't clear in the message you received from the support team.
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Thank you for your reply and explanation.

I will say though, it was posted that way for several days and there is a shortened timer for the game which was a total of 28 days.

Either way, it is what it is. No problem here now that I understand. Mistakes happen, I make more than my fair share.

Again, I thank you for your reply and explanation.

Just to check though, Swift Strike is at 10X Speed, is this correct?

General cdub