Best US State for America Homefront?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings Krestel,

Everyone will have a differing opinion about what state is best. From my experience though, I will give you some options to explore. In the end, you will need to try out different states to see what works best for you.

I find that if you pick a state in the South East or Mid West, you will be in battle very quickly. Those always seem to be the hot spot for the quickest action.

South America, Canada or the Pacific Northwest seem to give you some time to build, (provinces and/or military) before real battles break out.

The West, South West and North East are about in the middle when it comes to war.

I am not sure why this is, but it always seems to play out the same way every time I have played this map. Others may disagree, just sharing with you my experience.

It also depends on what resources you want. Each state produces more of each resource than other states. Again, as I shared before, it depends on what works best for you.

With that said, the one thing that will help you get further in any map is Diplomacy. Don't be so quick to join a coalition. Instead try contacting other nations around you and make agreements, NAP's, Alliances and such. Give it a little bit of time before you just jump into the first coalition you see or contacts you. You never know who you are getting into the kitchen with you. I find many people go inactive and if you join a coalition where members have started a war with others and then they go inactive, you could find yourself on the short end of a spatula trying to cook your feast.

I hope this helps,

General cdub