AI Contact

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, just one of my really complicated questions. When an AI country did not declare war on me and goes to my province and I send a tank to meet them my just pressing the "move" button, will it engage when they meet? They are not in province centre point. What I am afraid is that without declaring war, they can just move right pass my units.

The issue had been solved by the AI surprise attack me. Now I am at war with 2 countries. Nice coding! Since we already engaged, Thanks. BTW, it took 5 Tac Bombers 1 minute to destroy 2 Armoured Car and 1 infantry.

Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryan04px2025: Solved ().

• A few games ago I had a 'friendly' human managed nation that I traded RoW and they went inactive after leaving a stack of 17 regiments in my territory ... When I removed RoW and changed relationship to peace, the newly AI managed country declared war to me ... I was able to prevail only because I had several stacks of 4-5 regiments around him (a couple stacks fortified- including some artillery) ... ?(
    • When a unit is moving on your roads without permission it will have to attack the first object it encounters, either the province center or a unit of yours. This will cause a declaration of war.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<