Where did renaming larger units go to?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where did renaming larger units go to?

I'm the kind of person who likes putting an identity and meaning into things that don't need one. I remember back in early 2018 there was an option like that, to rename, say, your naval units.

I have come back now after a lengthy break and I can't find this awesome option. Anybody know where it went? It seems to have quietly disappeared.
      -- signed --
      Capt. F. R. M. Crozier
      HMS' Terror, Erebus, Cove, Stag, Fury, Hecla, Doterel, Hamadryad.

• mfnowacki wrote:

I'm the kind of person who likes putting an identity and meaning into things that don't need one. I remember back in early 2018 there was an option like that, to rename, say, your naval units.

I have come back now after a lengthy break and I can't find this awesome option. Anybody know where it went? It seems to have quietly disappeared.
      Greetings, it only works for some naval units. Eg. Battleships/Aircraft carriers. As well as some secret units. Eg. Nuclear Bomber, Rail Road Gun. Not all units have that.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • like Ryan said there aren't a lot of units that currently give you the option to name them once you start production on it, the units that can be named are battleships, aircraft carriers, railroad guns and all nuclear weapons this includes nuclear ships.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • There isn’t a mechanism for changing the name, but for namable units you can give them a name when production is started. The option will appear that you can utilize or simply skip.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<