New Unit Model

• New Unit Model

Hello, all the heavy tanks when turned to the right angle is not changed and has the old model instead of new.
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • The one you use for Ukraine. The facing to the down South East.
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

"Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • Picture here!
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 10.20.13 PM.png

932.42 kB, 918×704, viewed 6 times
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

-American Soldier
    • New

So we checked it and the unit image on the server is correct. Your client must be still using the old image in it's cache. I had the same problem here on my PC, but a say later I saw the correct picture. It really seems to be a caching issue. If it's still not fixed for you, it probably will be with the next release as then the assets get redownloaded again.
    • New

freezy wrote:

So we checked it and the unit image on the server is correct. Your client must be still using the old image in it's cache. I had the same problem here on my PC, but a say later I saw the correct picture. It really seems to be a caching issue. If it's still not fixed for you, it probably will be with the next release as then the assets get redownloaded again.
      Alright seems good. It seems like it is still like this.
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

-American Soldier