Swift strike

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Swift strike

hello
      its the first time i do this kind of event and i find something very weird.. i have 285 points and i have half africa whole turkey and half europe and yet my food is -400 and -290 on goods... i kinda have negative since the beginin and i invested in infrastructure to build more resources but yet im always been negative and its keep increasing. This has never happened in other events or matchs ( happens when you expand too much but after a while it fixes ) so i have the feeling that something is wrong with the resources on this map because it seems like cow 1.5 resources but with cow rules.. it feels wrong guys and id like to know if its how it should work because in my opinion it sucks.
      i only have 54 units which is nothing.. i defenitly think this event is bugged

The post was edited 1 time, last by C88 ().

• New

For all the games I went to, (PC) you press the button on the bottom right corner of your screen. (Settings button) Press it and it will expand, the bug button would be "report"
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 11.45.35 AM.png

78.85 kB, 90×836, viewed 2 times
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • New

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

For all the games I went to, (PC) you press the button on the bottom right corner of your screen. (Settings button) Press it and it will expand, the bug button would be "report"
      Maybe you dont get me right or i dont explain myselft good enough so i will go straight away to the point.
      Is normal to have negative income x hour, since the begining of the game , or its a bug?
      I dont need to get explain how to bug report i just need to understand if its normal or not for swift strike event map.
    • New

The swift strike event utilizes the tutorial 22 base map. The first time I played the swift strike event I also had issues with resources until I realized just how often I needed to focus on building for resource production.

In a regular speed game I typically focus heavily on economy every other day. With the swift strike that translates to needing to consider economy every few hours. If you don’t have something building in multiple food provinces all the time, then you are falling behind.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • New

VorlonFCW wrote:

The swift strike event utilizes the tutorial 22 base map. The first time I played the swift strike event I also had issues with resources until I realized just how often I needed to focus on building for resource production.

In a regular speed game I typically focus heavily on economy every other day. With the swift strike that translates to needing to consider economy every few hours. If you don’t have something building in multiple food provinces all the time, then you are falling behind.
      Well while your answear make sense it doesnt when you have half map and you produce 50 % less of the goods you need .. with only 40 units on your army ! the map is indeed bugged because in normal maps there is no way that i have goods deficit with such empire... i would understand food deficit ( but not with only 40 units ) so your point is totaly wrong and we all should bug report this event. Where is freezy when he is needed?
      36 units on my army and look at that insane deficit in food and goods... something is very very wrong.
      I have 407 points and 525 to solo victory now please tell me again that i need to develop economy with almost half map i own.
      Images
      • bug.png

146.24 kB, 696×564, viewed 4 times