Forum rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum rules

So I was reading through the forum rules a moment ago when I come across something... there is one rule which begins, “Surveys for school, college or the bowling club are not allowed.”
      I’m really interested to hear the story behind this bowling club thing. Bytro got something against bowling or something? Lol. Just strikes me as oddly specific.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Zippofish wrote:

So I was reading through the forum rules a moment ago when I come across something... there is one rule which begins, “Surveys for school, college or the bowling club are not allowed.”
      I’m really interested to hear the story behind this bowling club thing. Bytro got something against bowling or something? Lol. Just strikes me as oddly specific.
      Some of them are just rules that are a bit funny. Eg. no deputy sheriff. lol Means no deputy modding.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • You would be surprised at some of the things that players have come up with in the past to justify the rules.

Yes, I have seen players conduct surveys for school and such on here, the problem is that privacy laws prohibit collection of personal data.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket