The Forced March Button isn't working...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Works fine for me on PC. Is your phone/PC? Are you sure it did no
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • New

Please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and we can take a look at it. Likely means that your server is running a bit slow and not registering your orders as quickly as you would like. We can reset it and see if the performance that you expect will return.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • New

Buttery_Pretzel wrote:

It doesn't seem to have any effect on troop speed regardless of unit or unit position, and the game won't register it's been pressed when I leave the unit control screen. I've reloaded my tab several times, but to no avail. :wallbash
      Forced march works perfect for me PC and phone. Just sometimes it doesn’t appear “yellow” but the time still decreases
      Thank you for reading the post. Have a great day!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Boozo

Azz3kiev

Frontline Pioneer
      Bytro Labs | EN Server

Call of War Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • New

Boozo wrote:

Buttery_Pretzel wrote:

It doesn't seem to have any effect on troop speed regardless of unit or unit position, and the game won't register it's been pressed when I leave the unit control screen. I've reloaded my tab several times, but to no avail. :wallbash
      Forced march works perfect for me PC and phone. Just sometimes it doesn’t appear “yellow” but the time still decreases
      Might just be him. There are way more factors than just PC and Phone when it comes to bugs.
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier