MOD OF THE MONTH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To be honest, I haven't chat with many voluntary staff members. Here are the only ones I chat with

OutKast, Nightman, Vorlon, Torpedo, Dante, DJF, Glen, DJF, straw-hat, Prince of honour, Eminem, BMfox, Tombal, Stormbringer (In this post).

Thank you for spending your time in answering questions, being active in forum or the chat, as well as organizing alliance game.
      Ryan
      EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Major General
      Training Alliance Leader

Picture: Contagious Disease ward Wuhan.

Good Luck Wuhan
      加油武汉

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryan04px2025: Added Tombal and DJF. ().

• By mod, I mean anyone that moderates stuff.
      Thank you for reading the post. Have a great day!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Boozo

Azz3kiev

Frontline Pioneer
      Bytro Labs | EN Server

Call of War Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • I chat with

Dante Eminem OutKast ghengis and more I think
      Thank you for reading the post. Have a great day!
      Boozo

Azz3kiev

Frontline Pioneer
      Bytro Labs | EN Server

Call of War Player

• What are mods?

Mod is a subculture that began in London and spread throughout Great Britain and elsewhere, eventually influencing fashions and trends in other countries, and continues today on a smaller scale.
      Focused on music and fashion, the subculture has its roots in a small group of stylish London-based young men in the late 1950s who were termed modernists because they listened to modern jazz.
      Elements of the mod subculture include fashion (often tailor-made suits); music (including soul, rhythm and blues, ska, jazz, and later splintering off into freakbeat after the peak Mod era); and motor scooters (usually Lambretta or Vespa).
      The original mod scene was associated with amphetamine-fuelled all-night dancing at clubs.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money -
      - more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game sometimes.
      So beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :whistling: