How can i keep planes in good SBDE numbers from the same air base?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can i keep planes in good SBDE numbers from the same air base?

I'm trying to keep some tac bombers and fighters in stacks of 5 to maximize state-based damage efficiency. They're in two stacks, 5 tac and 5 fighters each. I'll send one out to bomb a position, wait a bit, then send another stack out. Then I go afk. When I come back, they're in one massive group with terrible SBDE. Do I just have to put them at different air bases?vidmate mobdro word counter

The post was edited 1 time, last by DomnickLolas ().

• Hello i suppose you could have one group patrolling over the airfield while you are offline that way they stay in their grounds and if attacked they both defend (the patrolling one will do less due to patrolling but will still defend)

other then that there isn't much you can do aside from having them in two different bases.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • My advice is to always patrol, and never use direct attacks.

Once you meet someone who knows how to use rockets you will understand my tip. ;)

For safety gather all of the individual groups into the same exact place when patrolling that way they defend each other.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<