Airplane does not have to refuel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airplane does not have to refuel

I'm playing a game as french sudan and started a war against nigeria a couple hours ago.Everything was going as planned until he randomly has 12 planes on the 14th day( thats not the weird part), his planes never refuel. The planes keep attacking my troops and dont even go back to their airbase, they just attack and keep flying at the same spot but they do have travel time and when it is over immediately attack again.
      Does anyone know how this is possible?solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

The post was edited 1 time, last by TomdickLolas ().

• TomdickLolas wrote:

I'm playing a game as french sudan and started a war against nigeria a couple hours ago.Everything was going as planned until he randomly has 12 planes on the 14th day( thats not the weird part), his planes never refuel. The planes keep attacking my troops and dont even go back to their airbase, they just attack and keep flying at the same spot but they do have travel time and when it is over immediately attack again.
      Does anyone know how this is possible?
      It is called patrol. I only has 25% of the attack counter so 25 % is refuelling another 25 is attacking another 25 is flying back and another 25 is flying to attack
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader