French Tank skin Suggestions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• French Tank skin Suggestions.

Change the skins of the French tanks, or keep them the same? 3
        Neigh, it doesn't really matter. (2) 67%
        Yea, add french skins instead of American skins. (1) 33%
      so I was looking at the tanks for France and they were American...So I went and researched some French tanks that were used during ww2...here's my suggestions. The Hotchkiss H35 light tank, They were produced throughout 1939-1940. Next is the Char D2 medium tank, They were produced at the beginning but not after September of 1939. Finally, the Char B1 heavy tank, it was mainly produced during 1939 and 1940 but they were still used. Here's a link to French tanks manufactured during ww2: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_c…ction_during_World_War_II

There's more tanks beyond those, I just suggested some. I also like the Char 2C, or also know as the FCM 2C was a Super-Heavy tank, only 10 were produced but still pretty badass.....
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great

The post was edited 2 times, last by Elitenoob0wnage: Minor grammatical errors, plus I thought a poll would be good. ().

• sometimes details are needed to move on, just suggesting something.
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great