User created map options

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• User created map options

I feel like there could be a few more options for user created maps.
      One thing that would be great to see is an option to choose the game speed. I really like the speed of the tutorial maps, speed x2 and x4 would be great options to have.
      Another option which I’ve seen suggested is more map options. The Antarctic map and pacific map would be great additions in my opinion. The Antarctic map would be great, especially for alliance matches as a kind of tournament map.
      Another good additional option would be VPs. To be able to modify the amount of points required to win the map.
      Last but not least, it would be cool if there were a capital mode. A game where if you take an enemy capital the player loses. The remaining armies could then switch to AI in a kind of way that would represent a leaderless army. This could also work as a Generals mode, having a General as a special unit that when destroyed causes the player to lose.
      For the most part though I think more maps available would be the best of all the improvements. The selection now are all the same map just with different borders.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Zippofish wrote:

I feel like there could be a few more options for user created maps.
      One thing that would be great to see is an option to choose the game speed. I really like the speed of the tutorial maps, speed x2 and x4 would be great options to have.
      Another option which I’ve seen suggested is more map options. The Antarctic map and pacific map would be great additions in my opinion. The Antarctic map would be great, especially for alliance matches as a kind of tournament map.
      Another good additional option would be VPs. To be able to modify the amount of points required to win the map.
      Last but not least, it would be cool if there were a capital mode. A game where if you take an enemy capital the player loses. The remaining armies could then switch to AI in a kind of way that would represent a leaderless army. This could also work as a Generals mode, having a General as a special unit that when destroyed causes the player to lose.
      For the most part though I think more maps available would be the best of all the improvements. The selection now are all the same map just with different borders.
      I feel like it will be a gold feature
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Those are the situations where I would actually purchase gold. When it’s a good map, good game. Having a few more options would probably encourage me to get a little gold more frequently. So doing these types of things would inherently create more cash flow.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Zippofish wrote:

Those are the situations where I would actually purchase gold. When it’s a good map, good game. Having a few more options would probably encourage me to get a little gold more frequently. So doing these types of things would inherently create more cash flow.
      That might be 5000
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader