1.5 Not needed - some tweeks to existing game is all that is needed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.5 Not needed - some tweeks to existing game is all that is needed

I have looked at this WW2 Sim and it is not anywhere near being a true SIM

It may have the Toys of War and the Geographical map to assimilate WW2 activity , however it simply does not provide enough resources for the true Emperor to create an Empire.
      Why does BYTRO insist on having us starve for the most meagre of resources ?
      Why not just give its players the resources they need to build up , over time, a decent War Machine ?
      How exactly does starving the countries of resources actually benefit anyone I ask you ?

The standard Version 1.0 has all the elements to be a great WW2 Sim , it just needs to implement several minor changes to bring it up to the next Level.
      1.5 is in my view not needed and a waste of time and staff hours.

Changes that I would reccomend (examples)

Resource output tripled or quadrupled
      Heavy Tanks combat stats increased by 25% and Speed up another 5kph
      Destroyers ability to detect Subs at a nominal 50% single attempt when in range per day for each hostile Group in range
      Commandos with a one off parachute capability
      Paratroopers with reusable parachute capability from any owner occupied Air field
      Country bonuses like : Germany Tank speeds increased by 5kph or Russian Tanks with 10% bonus when attacking North America with 50% faster Troop transports

As mentioned , the existing platform just needs some minor work to become a better WW2 Sim
      I am sure the CoW community can include other well thought out suggestions here too
    • Actually, I think devs just try to use the easiest way to help company earn the money.

If your advice doesnt consist any point of profit. They will just ignore it. No matter how good the idea is.

They are lazy to develop huge and huge valueable skins and other special items for players.

I guess they still try to higher the value of gold. Tactic value of course.

If devs willing to developed some really interesting features. The game can extend to the size below 1 gigabyte. To most old smart phones, it's still on the tolenrated range.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Tasmine ().