group chats for coaltion members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• group chats for coaltion members

it would be great ti have group chats for coaltion members to talk about things like an allie misbehaving and how to deal with it sending messages individualy is tiring and you can miss points like i have this guy in my coaltion that is almost never active and when he is takes lands we have lost a lot of troups to neutralize i wanna talk with the rest on if we can kick him talking seperatly to each one might not get the point across
    • there are two different coalition chats already, one is through the diplomacy menu once joined a coalition everyone in it will get a new chat at the very top any message sent there everyone else will be able to see, note the chat through diplomacy is susceptible to spies. The second option is through the game chat window in the bottom left corner for pc (for mobile go to more then chat) once joined a coalition you'll get a new chat room called coalition same deal with the one through diplomacy only difference is the one through chat window is not susceptible to spies at all.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh