Stuck troops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stuck troops

Mobile app - I’m in a map where I had moved a stack of 9 mixed troops from one end of my territory to the other. Today after they reached their destination I tried to move them. When I click on them the action menu comes up but without the move option. When I try to attack, it asks me to select a target yet will not let me select one. Also I cannot “x” out of the menu, and while it is up it moves the world and notification button up to where I can only see part of the notification button.
      i can make the menu go away by selecting another troop.
      I logged into the browser on a pc, the menu does the same thing in the browser version, meaning it pops up without the move option and won’t let me select an attack target. I tried to split them and it gave me the “target different client state” message.
      they are definitely supposed to be there... the game thinks they are but aren’t.. the troops are stuck.
      If I click my player card for the match it shows that those troops are counted as my “known troops”.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zippofish ().

• Generally these issues will resolve themselves. We dont' have any tools here on the forum to deal with this, so please submit a bug report from the lower right corner of your game, and a game operator can look into the specific issue with your specific map.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<