can i be peace with my enemy while still having some of their provinces?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can i be peace with my enemy while still having some of their provinces?

Can i be peace with my enemy while still having some of their provinces? :?: :?: :?:

So i am winning and about to take all of his provinces but i dont wanna do that :saint: (maybe not yet :evil: ).
      My enemy still has some provinces and i can easy take them all but then i thought if i can make him my alliance then that would be so much better than fighting 4 other country alone. So my first step is to have peace with him, but i still want to have some of his provinces in my hand so if he ever want to betray me :!: , i can use his provinces to my advantage :thumbsup: .

Is this something i can do or would i have to give back all of his provinces first ?( , because the thing i really worry is if i changs my relation with him to peace while still have some of his provinces, the game will think that i am atacking him with out declaring war first :cursing: .
    • Ok. That is a lot of emojis... Anyways, yes. You can have peace with the player (Non AI) by going to diplomacy tab (Top right corner with 3 people in it) and send a message to them. You can put a trade for PEACE/PEACE or CEASEFIRE/CEASEFIRE which means that only opposing armies that enter your/his province will be fired at. If it is AI, just do not attack AI for 2 days or so and they will automatically go back to peace. If you take the real life players resource production province, they might attack you until they lose all their army because that resource is important for unit upkeep and producing more units as well as feeding the population. You do not need to worry about declaring war first because it affects your popularity only. That will affect on what AI nations think of you, but in the early phase of the game, it won't be much of a problem.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • The provinces will not return to their prior owner simply because you make peace or join a coalition together.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • cycle9 wrote:

KrestelGaming wrote:

Yes you can make peace with an enemy player and keep their provinces, and when you and them are in the same coalition, the provinces don't get returned to them
      Grammatically garbled rehash of what Vorlon has already stated.Incredible that so many wander afar from their home languages to make utter fools of themselves.
      Imagine insulting those who are helping others. English is my first language, thank you very much. If you don't want anyone to provide assistance to others, fine. Have it your way :evil:
    • As said in previous post REMEMBER that if they are logical... they will not accept peace when you take their resource production province because they will not be able to produce units.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader