Should you put cereal first or milk?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The topic made me not check it until the last post... Anyways, what do you think is confusing about the texting system? What do you think need to be improved? The global chat is ok but I think they should resume the in game chat and have mods occasionally check on it. The game admin should have the right for warning system and at the when a player in the chat does not stop and reached his last warning, the game admin simply temporary ban the player from chat for 24 hours and wait for mod to come. They can only ban one player once in a game so that the game admin will not overuse his/her power. The game admin will also be banned if he randomly bans people in the chat. Deputy modding does not apply on them.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • My only 'beef' with texting is at the diplomatic tab messaging ...

If I want to modify a small 3 sentence paragraph and want to add/modify something in the middle of the paragraph, the cursor will occasionally skip to the end ... :thumbdown:
    • The answer to the most important question I’ve ever seen asked in the forum, cereal first! You want that milk to soak up all the flavor possible by pouring it over the cereal. Also, count chocula is the best cereal out there... change my mind!
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Ok! Now you're talking right down my alley. I made that stuff for 33 years.
      Count Chocula is a puffed cereal with marshmallows. Those marshmallows are NASTY stuff to work with. If you want a cereal that stays crunchy even in milk, Capt'n Crunch wins that. It is coated with fat that doesn't allow the milk to penetrate it. Pretty good flavor too. My favorite cereal growing up was 'Grins, Smiles, Giggles and Laughs'. Who remembers that one?
    • cerealnerd wrote:

Ok! Now you're talking right down my alley. I made that stuff for 33 years.
      Count Chocula is a puffed cereal with marshmallows. Those marshmallows are NASTY stuff to work with. If you want a cereal that stays crunchy even in milk, Capt'n Crunch wins that. It is coated with fat that doesn't allow the milk to penetrate it. Pretty good flavor too. My favorite cereal growing up was 'Grins, Smiles, Giggles and Laughs'. Who remembers that one?
      the first time I got hungry for cereal
    • What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really frustrating. If you want the system to work, you will have to change a bit of the copy and pasted words. :thumbdown:
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really frustrating. If you want the system to work, you will have to change a bit of the copy and pasted words. :thumbdown:
      Same thing happens with the newspaper.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Zippofish wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really frustrating. If you want the system to work, you will have to change a bit of the copy and pasted words. :thumbdown:
      Same thing happens with the newspaper.
      Never posted there but I assume that COW is afraid of us spamming with Copy and Pasted things. Technically, that is useless because you change a word and you can send it. So I don't see the point of having that here. It seems to also be forbidden to send the same thing to someone within a few minutes. Like "Alliance games started" doesn't work after sending twice.
      BeaveRyan

• I agree Ryan. When I submitted a bug report about it, I had a different type of reply than usual. They basically said they had no idea when they would be able to fix it. With the rules of spamming and posting links, it would be understandable that it’s something that they wouldn’t necessarily want to fix.