Why is there a train track on my province?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is there a train track on my province?

Hello everyone,,
      I don't get what the train TRACK DOES TO MY PROVINCE. I attacked a province. It has a level 1 barrack, level 3 infrastructure and a level 1 industrial complex. Then i zoom into to the province to see what terrain it is. Its a Forrest. And when i zoom in i see a train track, or some track. I've been playing for half a year and still didn't find it out! I searched the forums but couldn't find anything to do with tracks on a province. This is why I made a new thread. So please comment down below: What is it? Why is it there? And When does it come? And how do I make it come?
      Thanks,
      CarterJhon.

The post was edited 2 times, last by VorlonFCW: remove spam ().

• Did you build Rail Road Gun? It you have rail road gun, your provinces automatically have rails instead of lines. Those rails will help your RRG go through.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • CarterJohn wrote:

level 3 infrastructure
      Infrastructure means roads, bridges, and railroad tracks, among other things. This level 3 infrastructure is indicated on the map by the railroad tracks. Infrastructure does increase the travel speed of your units through that province.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Did you build Rail Road Gun? It you have rail road gun, your provinces automatically have rails instead of lines. Those rails will help your RRG go through.
      This isn't quite the right way to explain it:

It is assumed that all provinces have a few railroads at the start, which is what enables the railroad guns to travel. These are not displayed on the map. As the infrastructure is improved in the province the railroad tracks become visible.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Thin/feint grey lines for roeads = No Infrastructure
      Black (slightly thicker) line = Lvl 1 Infrastructure
      Twin Lines (Motorways, Autobahns, Interstates etc.) = Lvl 2 Infrastructure
      Railroad tracks/Railway lines = Lvl 3 Infrastructure.

Each increase in Lvl improves Morale, travel speed through province, and importantly Resource Production