Massive Problem! Please Help!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Massive Problem! Please Help!

So I noticed something while playing All Countries, All In. At first I couldn't believe it, then I joined a regular 25 player historically accurate map to check, and... low and behold, several industrial complexes in several countries just stopped existing. Tibet is missing 3, Romania is missing 1, Italy is missing 3, Yugo missing 1, I could go on. It appears that several of the SMALLER nations are losing these buildings, as Germany appears to still have all of his. This is making the game seriously unbalanced and needs to be fixed ASAP! Help!!
    • Thank you for your bug report. Due to the workload we won't be able to inform you if or when the bug will be fixed but you can be assured that we investigate every case and try to find a solution. We would like to thank once again for taking the time to report the bugs you find. With your help we are constantly able to improve the game.

It definitely is not possible to change this during the course of this event, but the map will be checked before the event is run again to compare with the intended version.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<