Popularity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, I looked through the forum but didn’t really find anything conclusive. I’m on a game where one of the players is testing the idea. As far as I am aware, it seems like you say, that it is applied to specific nations.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Reputation is for individual nations however a coalition can effect your reputation as the way reputation is calculated is by how much other nations like you and how they like your allies, so if your friends with their enemy they wint like you as much, also if your friends with nations they like they'll like you more as well.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I suggest visiting this thread

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…y-with-elite-ai/&pageNo=1

And looming for the post by Game Designer Freezy. That post contains the official list of influences to your reputation directly from the game developers.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Next question about the subject. Is there a way to tell if an AI likes or dislikes another AI nation. Like, if I am playing a match with mostly AI, I want to keep my neighbor AI friendly so I don’t want to attack a nation it likes. How can I tell which AI nations that particular AI is friendly or non friendly with?
      AI, in my experience generally does not declare war on other AI, which would be the only status I could see.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Zippofish wrote:

Next question about the subject. Is there a way to tell if an AI likes or dislikes another AI nation. Like, if I am playing a match with mostly AI, I want to keep my neighbor AI friendly so I don’t want to attack a nation it likes. How can I tell which AI nations that particular AI is friendly or non friendly with?
      AI, in my experience generally does not declare war on other AI, which would be the only status I could see.
      I don't think you can see which nations they like, I suppose you could put intelligence spies in them and that will show their diplomatic relations and you could then base which nations it likes better off that, also yes for the most part the AI wont attack other AI but I've seen an AI wage 4 different wars lol all of then being other AI as well
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

I suppose you could put intelligence spies in them and that will show their diplomatic relations and you could then base which nations it likes better off that,
      Exactly,

But keep in mind that getting your spies caught makes them like you less. . . ;)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • You can always check popularity of all countries in the diplomatic tab.

As for spies, I rarely use them early in the game. That's when I use my money and resources for economic development and enhancing technology and the military ... I tend to use spies near the end of the game, when I have lots of $$- mainly for intelligence and sabotage vs. my enemies ... 8)