Improve Game Suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improve Game Suggestion

Yesterday, I played Supremacy 1914. I found the special features when I entered it. It's quite good. Both Bytro games have their own features. Supremacy has player portrait, resource balance, Infantry automactic produced. Call of War has the best newspaper system, music, best 2d skin models, and CoN has p2w......lol

OK, after played Supremacy. I want to type some suggestions to devs. Because I didn't find Suggestion page in the Supremacy forum and these suggestions can be used on both games.

-I saw Supremacy has current date(but wrong year) in the newspaper(but the newspaper UI is more ugly than CoW). If that newspaper can count date. Maybe can add some special events or logs to it. For exsample, if players play the game at 2020.6.27. The next day's top headline could add "TheAustro-Hungarian heir Archduke Franz Ferdinand been assassinated by unknown BosnianSerb Yugoslav nationalist."

Also give Hungary and Yugoslav extra special bonus(optional).

-I saw the entrenchment picture when I entered the game. Oh, and it always being there. I thought Supremact may have entrenchment, it's quite an important stuctures during WWI. Entrenchment, Barbed wire...etc. I knew game already have Fortress. But in fact, this game's building categories are limited.

Capital
      Barrack(Military)
      Industry(Military&Economy)
      Fortress(Military)
      Infrasturacture(Military&Economy)
      Habour(Military&Economy)
      Air Base(Military)
      Recruiting Center(Military, Supremacy)
      Nuclear Plant(Military)

Nothing else...I think these 8(9) buildings can be regular buildings, and add more "additional buildings". Additional buildings allowed to build 1-3 depend on the size of the province you want to constructed.

Police Station-Increase morale stable, especially during the war.
      Fire Department-Provide extra defend bonus when your province being attacked. Your buildings suffered less damage(except Fortress).
      Goverment Mint-Make more money and cash, player will get their investment back after 5 days. Provide large extra money produce rate and only build able in the urban area.
      Poppy field-Can be build on the plain, provide more money production but reduce morale badly.
      Local Court-Provide more stable morale bonus than police station and it only can be build in the urban area. Its function just like the local Capital.
      Broadcast Station&Newspaper Office-Provide morale bonus and affects enemy spy information accuracy.
      Military Academy-Make infantry produced faster.(Better for Supremacy)
      Christmas Tree(?)-Need buy it by using "real money". It will cost 48 hrs to build. After it's done. All players in the coalition get the speedup gifts(or other things) from Santus(maybe?). But in the meantime, The newspaper will generate a article makes players go occupy it. It will generate gifts serveral times, And it can be occupied by other players.

-Add World Wonder landscape to the map. And Christmas tree also has landscape too.

-Special Units, I guess this point has been discussed many time. But if Supremacy doesn't have Special Units......well, it's quite balanced, lol. But bored. CoW and Supremacy should have them. Then...no every countries are so special. I knew. France has Cuirasser, Germany has 3 wings fighter and Krupp gun, British has Iron Duke. These nations can use them to attack or defend. Then other nations can build something like advance factory to gain resource produce rate to make more common and cheaper units.

-Supermacy should have Howitzer, make enemy building more damage and longer range. Artillery used to deal with units and move faster but short range.

-No every nations used regular infantries(Supermacy), this suggestion based on the realistic point. Like Latin Junta, spawned militia(half hp and bonus of infantry but produce speed is 2x). China spawned Warrier, more bonus when fight other infantry(Attacl/Defend). But less damage to vechicle, and do 0 damage to airplane. They equiped with blade and mauser pistol.

Hope devs can read this......:)
    • Fire department might auto repair a bit of the damage buildings. Since it stops the fire and all that. I am thinking of special edition Christmas units or skins. As well as gifts/forum skin.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader