British Research Tree

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Liberinsula wrote:

But in all seriousness, it is certainly a good idea to have as many tech trees as possible. If there must be minor overlap, so be it. Also, I think it can be agreed that the most immediate one we'd wanna have is the British tree
      It's good idea! For example, the Soviet Union would have more types of units, for example Katyusha.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Not A Communist wrote:

Then a French research tree.
      Or a Spanish research tree.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

I think after the British, the most urgent one is the Jap, which would be easy to do, since the skins are already there. After that, and I think people won'y agree, the most urgent is the Italian one.
      Correct, and what happened with France?

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Well, the Italians had more self-made weapons than the French.
      It's possible, but France have good weapons in the WWII

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Errrr, maybe tanks, but the rest was horrible.
      Correct.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

The French had good arty, some tanks and some planes. They had way more stuff than the Italians, including the Navy, I think.
      Correct! French need one skin.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

The French had good arty, some tanks and some planes. They had way more stuff than the Italians, including the Navy, I think.
      Italians had a massive, good, self-made navy. I've read manny books about it. The only thing was that after the Swordfish raid on Tarento (their biggest naval base), they thought the Brits were unbeatable or something and stayed in Tarento.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Italians had a massive, good, self-made navy. I've read manny books about it. The only thing was that after the Swordfish raid on Tarento (their biggest naval base), they thought the Brits were unbeatable or something and stayed in Tarento.
      The Italians had a good army, an organized army and a good aviation. The problem that took Italy is very bad strategy.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Incorrect! You lose! Some Italian ships were unsteady and all had a short life on the gun barrel, about half of the Brits. The British could also last longer at sea. Italian ships needed to be serviced every few months and Italian ships only seemed fast because during tests they were pushed so hard they needed new engines.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Incorrect! You lose! Some Italian ships were unsteady and all had a short life on the gun barrel, about half of the Brits. The British could also last longer at sea. Italian ships needed to be serviced every few months and Italian ships only seemed fast because during tests they were pushed so hard they needed new engines.
      Dude, the Brits were VERY scared about the Italian Navy. Their battleships were especially good.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Dude, the Brits were VERY scared about the Italian Navy. Their battleships were especially good.
      Britain had the best Naval Army in the world in 1939.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Lol, you can't have a 'Naval Army'. And yes, but Italians were in the Top 3.
      Correct.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Their battleships were especially good.
      Nah, they weren't. Only two ships actually sat well in the water and all of them had very short barrel life on their guns. On top of this, the British guns had a longer range, better targeting equipment and techniques as well as much more experience. On top of all this, the Brits had better morale too.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: