As announced last week already, today’s release brings resource trading between players back to Call of War!
Additionally we released the next batch of unit graphic updates. Ships and airplanes received a new look!
Apart from that we also addressed some inconveniences and bugs. We improved the dots and lines that indicate the position of your units, we made sure that attack arrows disappear again and we tweaked the profile widget so it does not overlap with any button anymore.
Read through the complete list of bug fixes below:
- We re-enabled resource trading between players who are not part of the same coalition or team.
- We improved the visuals of Japanese and Soviet Anti Air units
- Turning of wheels and muzzle direction now match the direction in which the unit is moving/facing.
- We improved the visuals of positioning lines and position dots.
- We made the positioning dot slightly bigger.
- We added a white line around the positioning dot to improve visibility.
- The positioning line appears earlier now.
- Positioning line and dot are now also visible when a unit is selected.
- We removed the "km" abbreviation for ranges and speeds in the unit details panel.
- Since the scale of maps differs from scenario to scenario the "km" appendix was misleading and not very realistic. We removed it to make it clear that speed and range values are relative numbers and not absolutely matching real-life values.
- We resolved an issue that caused negative trading fees to be displayed for selling or buying resources on the stock market.
- We fixed an issue that prevented attack arrows of range units from disappearing once a battle had ended.
- We resolved an issue that made positioning lines and red position dots disappear when hovering or selecting a unit.
- We fixed an issue that prevented rocket achievements from working.
- We resolved an issue that caused multiple logos to be displayed in the Russian loading screen of the game.
- We fixed an issue that could cause the profile widget to overlap with buttons when playing the game with specific window sizes.