Release Notes 2019-12-17

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After taking about 10 days off for the Xmas recess, I'm currently on my 8th day of a game in the 39 historical map ... Everything seems to be working fine ... My only suggestion is to reduce the size of all naval units by a third- as you can hardly see anything else when you park a Battleship fleet next to a city with several ground and air units ... 8)
    • Gusv, that is why I found out that I got slower in being promoted in the forum. You are always here to like! A really good encouragement to all forum members.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • That will be good if you want to get a whole army any need resource but it probably will be better if you want a unit right away because that will help you win or something. I personally believe that unit trading is still necessary in this game because my enemy has 2 artillery unit in the border and I only have one which means that without damaging my other units severely, I would need to trade an ally artillery to win. But I think this can be moved to resource trading returns thread or the announcement on when they stopped unit trading.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader