Invisible carriers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Invisible carriers

Since the new skin update, I’ve not been able to see my carriers. The little line and dot to show where they are is there, but I can’t actually see the carrier itself.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and I can take a look.

It is probably just the regular issue with enhanced graphics where there is a limit how many images may be displayed in the game, so in late stages it may be necessary to use canvas graphics while the enhanced graphics are still under development.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I did send one, they reset the server and it did not help, I replied to the report and it was fixed sometime while I was asleep.
      Generally if I post in this section of the forum, I’ve already sent a bug report.
      I post here also more so to see if anyone else has the issue and/or starting a discussion about it.
      Save the goldfish! They need your help! Goldfish are trapped in small bowls all across the globe!
    • Zippofish wrote:

Generally if I post in this section of the forum, I’ve already sent a bug report.
      I post here also more so to see if anyone else has the issue and/or starting a discussion about it.
      That is the best approach. :thumbsup:

Zippofish wrote:

I’ve discovered that I can see the carriers when they stop moving. But if I start moving them again, they disappear.
      Hmm, So: I assume there are planes on board? Are the planes siting on the deck or patrolling? My guess is that one particular plane image is out of scale, or it might be something else. I am remembering a bug we had last year with planes being impossible to select on a stationary carrier, but possible to select if the carrier was moving, so something changes there.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• Ok, this appears to happen on some mobile's sending a bug report on the issue, but that means unless it breaks the games the devs will get to it after Christmas.

They appear to show up on desktop, but still looking in to it as only a few tickets I have seen with this issue, as more reports come in that will help clarify the issue.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • I have 3 separate carriers, only one of which has any planes attached to it, landed on the deck. Both the loaded and unloaded carriers disappear in the same way.

I did send a big report. I understand that the holidays may slow the fix down. I can keep a handle on it until then. I can still see them when they stop and carrriers are one of those units in which you’re always aware of their location.
    • Zippofish wrote:

I have 3 separate carriers, only one of which has any planes attached to it, landed on the deck. Both the loaded and unloaded carriers disappear in the same way.

I did send a big report. I understand that the holidays may slow the fix down. I can keep a handle on it until then. I can still see them when they stop and carrriers are one of those units in which you’re always aware of their location.
      Yes, I have your ticket in my holds I did respond as I am sending it to the devs for a fix, but unfortunately it will be once they are back from the holidays.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • I'm just gonna add to this.. Carriers are bugged. In addition to invisibility i can't join fleets with carriers because game thinks i'm moving planes when i'm actually moving just ships.

I can move a fleet with carriers into a fleet with no carriers, but i can't move a fleet with no carriers into a fleet with carriers. I guess the carriers take higher priority than other ships and the game doesn't check what units i have selected to move, thus thinking that i'm moving into carriers by default.
    • This has been like this forever.

A workaround is to select both groups you want to merge, then move them together to a new location, slightly away from either. When they both arrive there, they will merge into one group.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Torspo2 wrote:

i can't join fleets with carriers because game thinks i'm moving planes when i'm actually moving just ships.

This is the intended function of the game because the deck of the carrier is larger and easier to select in order to facilitate landing planes easier. You need to consider that carriers are both a ship and an airfield at the same time. The cursor will change shape depending on which you have highlighted, either the ship or the airfield. Simply zoom in and locate the appropriate location to move your ships to.

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

Torspo2 wrote:

i can't join fleets with carriers because game thinks i'm moving planes when i'm actually moving just ships.
      This is the intended function of the game because the deck of the carrier is larger and easier to select in order to facilitate landing planes easier. You need to consider that carriers are both a ship and an airfield at the same time. The cursor will change shape depending on which you have highlighted, either the ship or the airfield. Simply zoom in and locate the appropriate location to move your ships to.
      Oh that's smart, thanks.