Best Country to play as in 1939 Historic World War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goose 72 wrote:

So I am playing the historical World War 1939 Game as the Brits, and for some reason I get units that are created in my territory both on UK soil as well as it colonies. Is there a schedule are way that I can sustain or increase that? I can't find any reference how they are generated.
      I find it difficult to know what you mean, but in real life, most of the British Army at any one time was deployed to the colonies. Units are placed where they begin in the real 1939.
      For example, you will note that your battleships many of them are stationed at Scapa Flow in northern Scotland, which was where the British home fleet was stationed at time of crisis.
      There are inaccuracies of course. Apart from that, Britain has two battleships (actually representing four, capital ship numbers are cut by 50%) at Hong Kong. Which is ridiculous considering the /wiki/Singapore_strategy and /wiki/Force_Z. But in general, everything is placed realistically.
      Kneel before the might of Bangladesh