New 12 players map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New 12 players map

Maybe I'll start with my idea first.

1. As you well know, map 10 (Road to War) is the most popular game where alliance challenges are played. This map has many disadvantages.

1.2 Among other things, the distribution of countries and too many bots in the east.
      1.3 The USA is very safe, that's why it's a big advantage.

1.4 The USSR is surrounded by bots, so with the standard peace period (2 days for bots and 3 days for players) this means that the USSR must conquer bots with new Elite AI - other players can get free way from bots, and you know what then.
      1.5 Turkey is very safe too.
      1.6 And Sweden which if it has USSR in the team is very safe.

2. My idea was born about 4 days ago. The idea is to make this map more real and better. It implies replacing map 10 (Road to War) with map 12 (European Front)

2.1 Instead of the US, three countries should be added: Finland, Poland and Romania. This would make the map more interesting and most importantly fairer!
      2.2 Adding these countries would make map more unpredictable than "more disadvantage as 10 players map".
      2.3 Map 10 depends very much on what random draws go to.

3. My idea:

3.0 Not new version of CoW (I'll write then)

3.1 Each country should have 10 cities:

UK - London, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast
      France - Brest, Nantes, Tours, Paris, Nice, Bordeaux, Lyon, Toulouse, Nontpellier, Marseille
      Spain - Gijón, Bilbao, Vlladolid, Zaragoza, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Murcia, Malaga, Seville
      Germany - Hamburg, Hanover, Berlin, Leipzig, Dortmund, Cologne, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Munich, Vienna
      Italy - Turin, Milan, Genoa, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Rome, Naples, Bari, Catania
      Yugoslavia - Ljubljana, Zagreb, Zadar, Srajevo, Belgrade, Nis, Pristina, Podgorica, Skopje
      Romania - Lasi, Oradea, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Galati, Ploiesti, Craiva, Bucharest, Constanta, Brasov
      Turkey - Istambul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Konya, Mersi, Kayseri, Samsun, Trabzon, Diyarbakir
      Poland - Gdańsk, Poznań, Łódź, Warsaw, Białystok, Vilnius, Lublin, Kraków, Lviv, Lutsk
      Sweden - Lulea, Umea, Ostersund, Gavie, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Jonkopig, Malmo, Karlskrona, Kalmar
      Finland - Inari, Ravaniemi, Oulu, Naasa, Kuopio, Jyvaskyla, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Helsinki
      USSR - Murmansk, Leningrad, Minsk, Moscow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Rostov, Krasnodar, Arkhangelsk

3.2 There should be infrastructure built in each city.

3.3 Points should be placed only in these cities.
      • Capital 20 points
      • The other 9 cities, 10 points each.

3.4 The number of points to win the map should be increased (because the current one reduces the chances of an effective counterattack) - 90% of the points required to win, i.e. 1260/1400

3.5 16 bots, whose capitals have 5 points.

3.6 Resources only in cities.

3.7 Function: the possibility of using gold is turned off (there is a very big problem with it, because in order for the tournament to be honest gold must be checked, it's unnecessary to worry about administrators, the use of gold that occur most often is by accident. This map should have the option of using gold turned off .

3.8 The army should have 36 units: 25 infantry, 5 anti-airs, 5 armored vehicles, 1 fighter

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm the owner of the Call of War International server on Discord and I'm on other servers associated with CoW. I have heard a lot of negative opinions about new changes. They are unnecessary. This will destroy the gameplay, and will certainly cause many players to leave. Personally, I don't like this version either. You should leave her and improve the version that is. It only needs changes in research, more resources, on some maps, because even with 1/4 map, e.g. World at War, it is lacking and there is not enough resources.
      You really don't need to be like CoN. You have 3 games, you shouldn't do them in 1. The current CoW version is great.

Removing the ability to build units in provinces is a mistake, because it imposes very much where we are to build units. Expanding the province is great, it should not be taken away.

Additional buildings are unnecessary, so raw materials appear. The short production time of the units is also not very nice.

Units have too high strength values, far too high.

The current version is much cooler. You shouldn't change it so drastically in every way.

I know the opinion of many people and the current version needs:

• Reduce the impact of distance from the capital on morale. Everyone who plays map 25 has experienced that the provinces revolted after a few days.

• More resources in the provinces, some maps have so little that makes it difficult for everyone to have an interesting game.

• Additional research slot.

• The ability to build bridges, add rivers.

• Weather that affects individuals.

Really, the CoW change to version 1.5 can bring you huge losses in the number of players, many players have even declared to stop playing and strike, if such a version would come in, hence many would give up the premium function
      ____________________________________________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you, have a nice day/night!

Kuba El Grande
      Jakub
    • 10 Cities a bit too much? Cities normally have IC/Infrastructure. That is a lot. Since the maps now are geographically created. That might not be possible.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader