Please tell me what it is.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please tell me what it is.

Hello, great commander.

I am Japanese.

The English I wrote can no longer be said to be English, but please forgive me.

Now, in the Japanese community, a certain topic has been talked about.

In the game, it has been talked about the fact that a coalition army of certain countries in Asia has instantaneously moved to Salina, USA.

It took less than overnight.

By the way, the game had a speed of × 1.

what is that?

They said that it was easy to teleport the army and anyone could move the army immediately.

And said there are three different ways.

They said nothing more ...

January 6 This issue has been resolved

The post was edited 1 time, last by bewok963 ().

• I suspect that you have experienced a rebellion, where the province of salina had an uprising at day change and the province along with the army stationed there joined another country.

For more about how rebellions work and how to prevent them:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140159#post140159
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Hello

There is another possibility as well. During peace periods, it is sometimes possible to accidentally enter into a situation where 2 players may find themselves in a combat situation. The most common one is when 2 active players are going for the same AI province, and the AI is defeated and the 2 players are close enough where they would normally enter combat. In this case, because they are not allowed to attack during the peace period, the attacker will be "teleported" back to the nearest province they own. This is not an exploit, just the mechanics of the game and intended behavior.

There are a few other ways to make this "teleportation" happen, and it may be this that the other players you talked with referred to.
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

I suspect that you have experienced a rebellion, where the province of salina had an uprising at day change and the province along with the army stationed there joined another country.

For more about how rebellions work and how to prevent them:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140159#post140159

Stormbringer50 wrote:

Hello

There is another possibility as well. During peace periods, it is sometimes possible to accidentally enter into a situation where 2 players may find themselves in a combat situation. The most common one is when 2 active players are going for the same AI province, and the AI is defeated and the 2 players are close enough where they would normally enter combat. In this case, because they are not allowed to attack during the peace period, the attacker will be "teleported" back to the nearest province they own. This is not an exploit, just the mechanics of the game and intended behavior.

There are a few other ways to make this "teleportation" happen, and it may be this that the other players you talked with referred to.

Thank you for your reply.

This issue has been reported by the general Japanese PL and has been discussed among Japanese community coordinators and alliance leaders.

The discussion first considered the possibility of a rebellion.

We also considered the possibility of parachute units.

As a prerequisite, it is from the reporters at that time.
      1.The game at that time was not a peace period. A certain period has passed.
      2.Only two PLs have done what is currently being called in discussions with teleportation.
      3.The reporter said that he had no troops in Salina at the time.

If rebellion is the truth of the matter, we have a puzzling point and we are discussing to solve it.
      1.Why there were so many units there when there were no units in the rebel area.

The mysterious point that comes into question when the parachute is true.
      1.How did you fly the parachute unit from Asian countries to Salina?

I don't know if they used gold.
      In the case of rebellion, you can understand to some extent if you use gold …

In the case of a parachute, we thought we used an aircraft carrier. Still, it was too far.

Currently, two PL names are known. I am trying to ask them.

There is no response from them.

What we know for sure is that they "can teleport if certain conditions are met. There are three realization patterns."
      Told reporters.

However, the reporter had not heard from them details about the matter, so we were asked, "How can I do this?"

I have never heard of such a phenomenon. We suspect the reporter's head. Some have said that the report may be false.

We could not understand that phenomenon.
      So the Japanese community decided to ask a great commander outside of Japan.
    • Hi

Thank you for these details.At this point I would suggest sending a bug report from that game. give as much detailed info as possible. I will make sure that I personally look into the matter for you.

BTW, as the Japanese language servers Main Administrator, Im unsure of what you mean by Japanese Players League, as there is no sponsored event for the server that I am aware of.

If you folks are using other servers to communicate, it might be good idea for you folks to post and talk here in the forum. If we have more participation from the server, there may be events sponsored by the parent company in the future. No promises, but showing some activity here in the official forum will make them aware that it would be appreciated, and actively used.
    • Stormbringer50 wrote:

Hi

Thank you for these details.At this point I would suggest sending a bug report from that game. give as much detailed info as possible. I will make sure that I personally look into the matter for you.

BTW, as the Japanese language servers Main Administrator, Im unsure of what you mean by Japanese Players League, as there is no sponsored event for the server that I am aware of.

If you folks are using other servers to communicate, it might be good idea for you folks to post and talk here in the forum. If we have more participation from the server, there may be events sponsored by the parent company in the future. No promises, but showing some activity here in the official forum will make them aware that it would be appreciated, and actively used.

all right.
      The game he was in has ended.

If the bug report reoccurs, send him or her a bug report.

Do you need to report the name of the teleporting PL at that time?

By the way, they don't end up replying to teleportation after all.

Japanese basically don't use forums as their primary means ...Many people use Lobi, a communication application for games (ios Android).Japanese PLs learn about this game on the unofficial Japanese wiki.
      Let's talk about why the Japanese PL plans a league.

The Japanese each formed the Japan Alliance, but did not fight other Japan Alliances.

I told someone last year, "If you do not fight between alliances, creating an alliance has no further revitalization. Let's fight against me and your alliance."
      (That person is the deputy maintainer of the unofficial Japanese wiki and the maintainer of the chat group on Lobi's Japanese CoW.)

It is also calling for other Japanese alliances. We hope one day we will create a league of Japanese players.
      The concept has only just begun.

I wrote it on the forum, and that's what I was trying to do.
    • Oh, the ending is not something that we bother. Really ridiculous. lol

1.One country in the United States. At that time, he was secretly their companion.
      2.Parachute unit
      3.Use Gold to build production facilities and troops.
      4.Another person in the match is like a "teleport"! Shouted in the newspaper.
      5.And they rejoiced with pleasure, saying this was a teleport.

It's really silly.

He who reported this to us probably did not know.

Hahaha ...
      Wasted time and effort. It's really silly.

Thank you all, sorry for the inconvenience. Japanese people are stupid, including me. Yeah.