Map improvement suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map improvement suggestions

hi,

I'm new to this game (came from supremacy1914) and I really like the added subtilities on the battleflied. The map, however, is quite tragic, as it respects very little of existing/historical shapes of countries (some seem shrunk, some overweighted) and I don't quite understand why would it have to be so ?

Regardless of some odd choices of city names, there are some unfortunate duplicates, like Lviv and Lwow (on world map), which are the same city, one with ukrainian spelling, the other one written in polish. The correct location is in Poland at that time (and present day ukraine). Whatever you decide to call that city, keep it unique. Same goes for Vilnius / Wilno, and seeing how far these doubles are from eachother, you understand better what I mentionned with countries that look irrealistic.

I write this, cause it is something I'm sure is easily modified and adjusted, and I would gladly help for the areas I'm most comfortable with (mainly Europe and Asia). Is there someone specific to talk to for these little mistakes ?

GREAT idea to be able to tour the globe ! and very promising game!

PS. Why some territories are assigned a region name (Kazakhstan's imaginary "Turkistan" city?) ?