Every AI country gave someone right of way

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Every AI country gave someone right of way

I've personally never seen this before and I was wondering if it was even possible to have every AI country give right of way to somebody
      Images
      • Screenshot_20200106-005115_Call of War.jpg

774.63 kB, 1,080×2,220, viewed 19 times
      • Screenshot_20200106-005106_Call of War.jpg

787.17 kB, 1,080×2,220, viewed 9 times
    • I suppose it's possible just not likely to happen, that being said i vould be wrong not entirely sure but when you use Intel spies to reveal their diplomatic relations I don't think it reveals what relations are given to the nation your spying on just what the nation your spying on is giving to other nations.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • As Dante said it is possible. I have a game where I have Right of Way with every single AI. This comes from doing nothing to damage your reputation at all and granting them Right of Way or higher. If you are trustworthy they will reciprocate. You might read through the AI behavior thread here:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…popularity-with-elite-ai/

Also for this example this is the correct answer.

Dante Bugler1 wrote:

just what the nation your spying on is giving to other nations.
      The spies report what relation is GIVEN by the spied upon nation. It does not report what relation is RECEIVED by that nation.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Two issues I have with AI popularity (an important factor in RoW) ...

1) Having one of the the largest armed forces on the map (which happens often for me), it seems that I have no hope of ever increasing my popularity ... I hope that army size were not such a strong factor in popularity ...

2) I wish that requirement to embargo before declaring war should be reduced to 12 hrs (from current 24). I just had an ally attacked and he needed my help soon. The 24 hr requirement also reduces the speed of the game for 3 days or more total.
    • gusv wrote:

1) Having one of the the largest armed forces on the map (which happens often for me), it seems that I have no hope of ever increasing my popularity ... I hope that army size were not such a strong factor in popularity
      generally in my experience of you give AI right of way at the start of the game you'll get enough reputation that it shouldn't be a big problem until later in the game which at that point you'll probably be strong enough to deal it, at most it will be a inconvenience more then anything lol
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Your popularity will never be good with large armed force or if you attack many countries to win. Popularity is the thing that keeps you from directly from winning so never expect that to be easy.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I have often gotten all AI countries to give me Right of Way.

As long as you always declare war, stay at war with one person at time, use Shared Map with the AI and buy things from them. **this last item I am told helps to increase popularity but I have yet to see definitive proof that it happens or the scale of it as it relates to the number of items bought.
    • I dont quite believe in all AI giving you ROW. I did have a few AI give me ROW, that only happened when I went inactive for a week or I did not do any conquering during the week. :)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader