Group Chat for World Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Group Chat for World Games

Title says it all. Coordinating an in-game alliance is a nightmare already and its barely been 24 hours. We need a way to have a group conversation with players. People shouldn't have to leave their alliance just so they can more easily communicate with other players in one game.

I mispoke, I don't mean a live chat. I mean a Group Conversation. So you send a message in game to multiple people through Diplomacy instead of just one.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BrutalArt1st: Title Change ().

• I completely agree with this. The newspapers are chaotic.
      “The day the soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” ― Colin Powell

"Dang it global." ― SniperDragon142
    • Jaws wrote:

I agree you should be able to mass-mail.....but that should've been in the base game anyway lol.

I think the newspaper really needs an overhaul for the world map, there's just going to be too much info flooding it.
      I agree incredibly. I got on today and there were 63 posts in the newspaper. In about 7 hours.
      “The day the soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” ― Colin Powell

"Dang it global." ― SniperDragon142
    • I agree with this too, running 3 games and I am a part of 2 alliances in one of them, we really need this, almost invaded an ally I wasn't told about
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"