AI and Upkeep Costs for Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No they dont. The AI here, in fact, follow all of the upkeep cost and has the same factor as us. If AI has 90 rocket and is not a previous gone inactive player, that means that you are way behind. What day are you at? If it is a high humber 30+, normal speed, that might mean that you have to start building. :) It is not cheating here. It is just basically keeping a good military unit
      Ryan
      EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant General
      Training Alliance Leader
    • WombatX wrote:

In Game Number: 2868971, Yugoslavia has around 88 rockets... they've been there a while now... Who thinks Yugoslavia makes the ~90,000 oil to keep those units every day? Does the AI get to ignore upkeep costs? :|
      As Ryan said, the AI cannot ignore daily upkeep. Regardless of this 88 rockets only need 8,800 oil a day (88 x 100), not 88,000. No big deal at day 81 as is on your map.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money -
      - more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game sometimes.
      So beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :whistling:
    • Also, at Day 81, are you done? You might reach the end of ranked period which will do you nothing good after that. The entire map might be deserted with you remaining. The solution is to retire if you can. ;)
      Ryan
      EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant General
      Training Alliance Leader
    • You don't need oil to produce rockets, or food to build AA and AT, these are the most common units AI produce, and if you stick around long enough you'd see their province morale go redder over time as they keep producing new units, but the upkeep cost have drained their supplies for long.
    • Just so you know about the game date, that note was made December 19 or 20, I just didn't know how to get the word out. I am not sure when they built the 88 rockets, I only noticed with my spies when I was getting ready to invade.

AK140, I never said that oil was required for building, just upkeep.