Treaties

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im just wondering, when the game says that a player accepted a treaty in the middle of a war to put a province back in their control, is it because the citizens rebelled, and they reintegrated the province back in, or is it something else. This has happened to me several times, and it hurts, as ill need to pull troops back to retake the provinces, slowing down my advances.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • I've noticed also if your recapturing a core province of yours, the newspaper will still say you accepted a treaty that gives you control of the province while at the same time writing down you captured the province through military means
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

I've noticed also if your recapturing a core province of yours, the newspaper will still say you accepted a treaty that gives you control of the province while at the same time writing down you captured the province through military means
      Exactly. When a core province of a coalition member is liberated by any coalition force it is noted in that manner in the newspaper. Even when the province is taken by the original owner.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<