2 bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have two bugs I'd like to report. The first is that when I open up a chat screen on mobile, the text box doesn't move up like it used to, meaning I can't see what I'm typing.

Second, I've been having trouble on mobile with province selection. In the below example, I'm Egypt, with a Finnish battleship as my Ally. I'm planning to attack Albania with his fire support, but if I click the province, even fully zoomed in, it tries to make me attack my Ally. I can't attack the province no matter where the zoom is. That's my biggest problem is like to address. Please message me with any feedbackP.S. sorry if the picture is awkward on whatever your reading this on, doing screenshots on mobile is complicated.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • Please submit a bug report, we can't enter your game unless we have a ticket.

Once you have submitted one please allow us time to look in to the issue and reply back.

We have a response time of 72 hours from when you report to when you should have an answer from us, we usually have tickets caught up faster then that.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • I did it, by now though, he moved the battleship and it's back to normal, but still something to look into.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

• The War Machine 7 wrote:

it tries to make me attack my Ally.
      For support operations in a combat zone I recommend joining a coalition with your ally, as this gives a higher level of friendly fire protection, and prevents accidental wars from occurring.

I expect the issue in this case is that this is actually a carrier group, not simply a battleship group perhaps? In that case the carrier has a larger selectable area designed to make it convenient to land planes there, but it does happen to cover the clickable area of the cities next to it. Have your ally move the ships a bit out of your way and it should function properly again.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • It wasn't a carrier, it was a single battleship and a single destroyer. Idk what was happening, when I was fully zoomed in, I couldn't even see the battleship, yet it still redirected it. It's good now, since he moved it, but it was still strange