AI countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI countries

In game 2,943, 186 ... Of the 9 countries I'm in war with, I only initiated war with France (supporting a human friend in French Syria) and China ... Since China I had 7 countries declare war on me- 6 elite AI and a human, who may have sought I was lost when all these AI's declared on me ... How can I describe been at war with 6 elite AI countries at the same time ... I can hardly get any sleep and resource spending is humongous ... Can we limit the number of AI countries declaring war on a human player? ... Perhaps 3-4? ... I'll either die of stress or quit this game to get some sleep! ... ?(
    • maldrid wrote:

I think it has to do with your popularity

I agree- mine currently at 5% on day 20 ... And a big factor in popularity is army size- and I got the largest army on the planet spread over Asia, Europe and Africa ... I also got the most VP's, which could be another factor in popularity ...

But with all these elite AI countries declaring war on me and going at me 24/7, I can hardly get any sleep to keep up with them! ... That is why I think we limit the number of AI countries declaring war on a human player? ... Perhaps 3-4? ... :(
    • gusv wrote:

But with all these elite AI countries declaring war on me and going at me 24/7

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Same, I am 4 % on day 22. I think your popularity really needs improve because 8 countries declaring war on you has a reason.

As the Image says "Popularity determines the diplomatic stance of AI players on your country.
      Popularity is influence by hostile or friendly actions to other nations."

So the more you rage war the less your popularity is which sort of doesn't make sense in real life

If someone from the real world *cough* *cough* USA uuh were put in their popularity according to this would be less than 0 (<0)
      -Sincerely Derek
    • I'm surprised AI is so aggressive in your game, gusv.
      I'm just about to finish a 100 player map and if I didn't miss anything, there was only one war declaration from AI and only a handful of embargoes coming from AI (which also weren't relevant at all, since Elite AI doesn't seem to sell resources). Although there were plenty of human players on the map who didn't take care of their popularity in the least and must have been down to below 10% already after day 2.
      So from that observation, I would say AI should be made more aggressive. Ideally, it shouldn't be too difficult to keep your popularity at an acceptable degree, but if you mess up nevertheless, you should get into noticeable trouble with Elite AI.

Perhaps somebody else can add their experience with the aggressiveness the AI currently has? Observations from gusv's game and mine (ID 2951422) are totally contrary, which is strange.
    • The thing about AI is that you have to be smart about it. You just can't leave AI's around you to just back stab you hence you have to advance slowly and tactfully also in the beginning of the game just give ROW (right of way) to all of the AI's this will give you a huge popularity boost and if you get ROW in return it just seals your relation with the AI.
    • I found something in Supremacy 1. The AI are aggressive too. But even my popularity under 10. AI declared wars to other players.

Reason may has 2:
      1. We are still peace and I keep buy things from market and sell things to market.

2. I attacked AI. But I will not push too fast. In the other game, I pushed faster because I dropped game for 2 days. 4 AI declared wars to me.
    • I noticed that AI managed countries have become more aggressive ... In my last game I had popularity issues with Turkey in the 39 map ... To get some oil, I attacked an AI managed Iraq, and Saudi Arabia a bit later ... Then I split Bulgaria with Romania ... After an Ai managed Egypt attacked my Italian ally- so, I declared war on Egypt ... At that point an AI managed UK declared war on me without provocation ... After that 2 out of 3 wars I got into were declared on me by AI countries because of my low popularity ... At one point, I was at war with 8 countries- 6 of them been AI countries that declared war on me and kept coming at me 24/7 ... I hardly got a few hours of sleep for a couple of days and felt like a political prisoner been tortured thru sleep depravation- know that from some of my Cuban dissident kin! ... I just hope that they put a limit on the amount of AI countries that can declare war on you (3? 4?) ...
    • I meant supremacy 1914. Supremacy 1 has aggressive AI, I think 1914 has it too. Just adding on not agreeing with Supremacy 1 because I dont play Supremacy 1
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader