Carrier aircrafts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carrier aircrafts

This is my first thread and I was advised to write in here. Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but can we have aircraft carrier bombers something similar to dauntless or val’s

These units will be able to strike land and sea units and bring a new dynamic to assaults from the sea.
    • Once you research level 4 tactical bombers they grow a tailhook and a short enough take off distance to become carrier capable.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Oh really! Learnt something new, I always wanted my tactical bombers do be on aircraft carriers. Great! BTW, if you do not know whether this thread is mentioned before, you can search in the search bar on the top left hand corner.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • gusv wrote:

Is there a link for a carrier guide explaining at what level you can use something other than naval bombers- such as interceptors and tac bombers? ... ?(
      ..not a guide, but a few pics >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/29408-carrier-capacity << ;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Thanks for finding that old thread ... In it Vorlon wrote:

"Carriers can accommodate any carrier capable aircraft. The notations of carrier capable are listed in the specifications of each aircraft that is carrier capable. Again easiest to find in the research menu.

Naval bombers are always carrier capable

Interceptors are always carrier capable

Tactical bombers become carrier capable once they are researched to level 4 (the planes must be level 4, carrier level does not matter at all)

Strategic bombers are too large and will never be carrier capable, the same with Atomic bombers.' ... :thumbup: