i got pbanned from chat without a temp ban

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i got pbanned from chat without a temp ban

I was Pbanned from The Global chat And I am not sure why. My name in game is Grandpa_The_Old, Also it's not a troll account, I am always nice in the game and are never mean. I said to some mods to the Global chat ''This is my new account'' Then I said This is new because I couldn't sign in on my old account, I now use browser version after I was told, they then asked ''What is your old account's name'' Then I said Creeper … Aw man ( Old acc )
      Then the chat was silent for few minutes then I got banned from a different mod, I was never given a warning, I am always nice in game, Why would I get pbanned for that? My old account was locked out and I never joined so I had to make a new account and I never multi-account, My old account was locked out from joining. because of a support report on steam, so i made a new account on chrome, i never used creeper ( my old account again ) because it was locked out. ;(

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eddie72: response from a mod ().

• Generally players who announce they have a new account have been previously banned and are simply circumventing the ban with a new account. Naturally this makes such statements highly suspicious and subject to further scrutiny.

You can open a private conversation with me, and provide your exact former account name, and we can clear this matter up as "creeper" does not match.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • My main was Creeper … Aw man ( My steam and old account )

I used some ways how I could get it back and I couldn't

I was pbanned from all chats Then a mod said I was multi-accounting , I never used creeper … aw man ever again because it was locked out. So someone told me browser is a better version , I used creeper aw man again and it ddn't let me in

So I made a new account, I use both devices , PC + Phone

The mods never asked me questions such as ''Are you Multi-accounting'' Or ''Are you cheating?''

I played Call of war everyday on Creeper ... Aw man , Now I can't because it's Locked out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eddie72: Forgot some lines. ().

• VorlonFCW wrote:

Generally players who announce they have a new account have been previously banned and are simply circumventing the ban with a new account. Naturally this makes such statements highly suspicious and subject to further scrutiny.

You can open a private conversation with me, and provide your exact former account name, and we can clear this matter up as "creeper" does not match.
      Well, you can talk to him Eddie.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader