will ally join to war ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (I don't understand you that much (Please Improve your English or switch to your home language))
      What I'm understanding from you is that enemy artillery fire is expected to come and that you're confused if the enemy hits then it'll only start a war with you?

I suppose that a war will begin with you and your ally because of the enemy artillery fire attacking another nation.
      -Sincerely Derek
    • maldrid wrote:

(I don't understand you that much (Please Improve your English or switch to your home language))
      What I'm understanding from you is that enemy artillery fire is expected to come and that you're confused if the enemy hits then it'll only start a war with you?

I suppose that a war will begin with you and your ally because of the enemy artillery fire attacking another nation.
      I'm sorry for my english

I try to tell again basically

my enemy's units and my ally's units in artillery range each other but they dont fight each other at the moment
      ıf I send my units to same place located my ally's units and start to bomb enemy units
      place is in my ally's country and I will unite to my units with my ally's units

questions
      will enemy only bomb my units or enemy will bomb both of us ?
      will my ally's units start to bomb enemy ??
    • Hello, I am sure that not everyone are English as a first language speaker so I think you will have to excuse him. Just a reminder that you can translate into English via google translate if you think what you said doesn't make sense. Thanks
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader